Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

26 April 2011

Drowsy Drivin'

There is a reason why we are told not to drive drowsy. I learned my lesson last week on my way home from a close friend's house, when I fell asleep at the wheel and bounced off the side wall of the freeway. I am very lucky not to have been hurt or have more damage done to my car...and that there was no one else around that I hurt!

4 comments:

Em said...

So Scary! Im glad it wasnt any worse. You will be glad to know that ten years later I finally just got rid of your spare key to your old Corolla off my key chain last Tuesday. :)

Unknown said...

Ahh, don't do that anymore!

Kathryn e. said...

I am SO glad you were not hurt. Lesson learned on my end. Let's meet up soon. It has been way too long!

The Jeridans said...

I'm glad you didn't get hurt. We need to get together sometime...it's been forever. I hope all is well. :)