Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

16 August 2008

Sleepless Nights

So I have finally arrived back home, unfortunately! I have been waking up every morning at 4am...got to love jet lag! It's never any fun coming home from a month in Europe, back to reality. However, my trip was FANTASTIC and a great outlet from all the changes in life that occurred before I left. I don't feel entirely refreshed and rejuvenated, but the time away with close friends and meeting other great people definitely helped! I will be posting pictures and more about the trip shortly! I tried to do it as I went, but any keyboard I came across when I actually had some time, was AWFUL! Just ask my Dad...none of my emails made sense cause all the keys were out of place...got to love French keyboards! Anyway, stay tuned!

4 comments:

caitlin said...

Ah, I am so glad you're back! Here's the thing.. I haven't seen you in um..WAY TOO LONG! I am in need of a serious update on your life. When you get all settled in, why don't we do a girls night. Even if it's just dinner. What do you think?

Unknown said...

You look cute!

Ashley said...

How come I didn't know you had a blog!! ALL THIS time hahahah Well at least there is one more way we can keep each other updated....BLogging is my favorite way!!!

Kelli said...

Wow! I am so jealous. I can't wait to see more pictures. You have been to some pretty amazing places. I want to know where and how? How in the world do you afford it? Way to live it up girl!