Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

12 July 2008

MiTzI

Through all my hustle and bustle of preparing to leave in the morning for a month in Europe, I felt like I needed to just say that our family dog will be missed, yes even by me! :( My parent's took Mitzi today, our dog we got when I was 10 years old, to be put to sleep! Sad, but happy at the same time...she was getting SO old and miserable! But it's SO weird not to see hear around the house!!! She'll be missed around here...

7 comments:

caitlin said...

Tell Europe hello for me! (I have to live vicariously through you! ) Be safe.

Natalie said...

You're always up to something adventurous and fun! How fun that you got together with your Iasi girls. It was fun to see the picture.

Brittany said...

oh..just needed to read the next post...hope you are having fun! stay away from those euro guys...lol...love ya!

Tara said...

Please come home, work is Lamo without you!

Butler Blog said...

Looks like you've been busy--as usual. I can't believe you were right there at the parade when the little boy got hit. We were down just a little bit from there. K we seriously need to get together soon!

Haley said...

Have fun in Europe! Are you clogging there or is it strictly fun? I sometimes envy your free spirit and your ability to up and go wherever/whenever you want, but I do love hubby and kids (most of the time). Too bad the dollar to Euro ratio sucks right now.

Katey said...

HEY! i just found your blog off facebook! I love it! How was Europe? Are you guys back? I hate looking at the pics you guys put up and having all those wonderful memories come back. And I am not there with you guys :o( Oh well! Looks like you had fun!