Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

09 July 2008

My RoOmMaTeS!

So the past two years I have lived with the same girls (for the most part) and I just LOVE them to death!!! I have been so blessed to have such fantastic roommates that are some of my best friends and that I get along with so well. We've had some awesome times in Katie's house out there in T-ville! I recently moved...well am kinda homeless (staying with Grandma and my parent's till after tour when I find a new place closer to downtown)...but I just want to say how much I love these girls and how sad I am to not be living with them anymore!! We're all going our own ways this summer...I just moved, Allison's getting married in Aug, Ali got into Dental Hygiene school down in Provo, Marie is in the process of buying a place...and Katie will stick with her cute house. I'll miss living with these lovely ladies so much though!! Love you girls!!

No comments: