Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

09 July 2008

RoMaNiA rEuNiOn

Every once in awhile I get to spend a night with the amazing girls I did my semester in Romania with. Half of these girls I lived with, the other half lived across town. We all got really close though during our semester there and I love these girls like no one else...they shared some really special, fun, embarrassing, tender, and hillarious moments with me in Iasi. I loved every minute I was in Romania and feel like it's a second home and a lot of that is because of these girls that I shared that experience with.
Over the years, we have all gone our ways and there are only a couple of us still in Utah. However, last week a few of them were in town for the holiday and for other reasons....so we got together for dinner (Kath, I don't know where you were...but we missed you! as well as you other girls that couldn't make it...the was the least amt of us that have showed up...was fun, but weird!) We just went to California Pizza Kitchen to eat, get caught up on each other's lives and share old memories. Alissa and Carrie both brought their babies, which was a fun addition to the night! It was so good to see you girls and remember some of those fun times we had!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

SO jealous! So fun!

Tara said...

looks like you updated your profile I love it. Its really cute!

Em said...

I LOVE how you always post flashback pictures along with the current pictures on your posts :)