Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

09 July 2008

I've been tagged!

Alright, well my friend Katie tagged me not too long ago...so here goes (my first time being tagged! ha)

Tag rules: Post these rules on your blog. List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections and 3 Random/Surprising facts. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
3 Joys:
Traveling the world
Dancing and folk festivals
Yoga class
3 Fears:
Failure
Snakes
To be lost in the jungle by myself
3 Goals:
Be a yoga instructor one day
Work or intern with the UN
Scuba dive in Australia - Great Barrier Reef!
3 Obsessions:
Desperate Housewives
Sex and the City
The gym
3 Random Facts:
I LOVE school!!!
I've hitchhiked before....a few times
I got arrested in Ghana 2 yrs ago, while I was sitting innocently in a taxi in traffic
Tag you're it!
Tara, Anne, Niki, Heather, Janell

No comments: