Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

08 November 2008

Autumn in JERSEY...ahhhh!

For fall break (kind of...a bit before) I went with a good friend from my program at school to New York. However, we stayed at a beautiful hotel in Jersey majority of the time due to a little business that she was doing. So besides NY, we also spent a bit of time in Jersey...mostly shopping! Anyway, just wanted to post some of the most beautiful pictures from our drive that we would take every morning...GORGEOUS!!!






3 comments:

Michael and Staci said...

Gotta love the fall trees! That's what it looks like here in Maryland as well. Absolutely beautiful!!!

Tiffani said...

Hey! Thank you for your comment on my blog! I am glad you wrote it because now I know about your blog (which is beautiful)! It seems like your life is so fun and full. I am glad to know I am not alone... (referring to your comment on my blog). :) Thanks again!!

Brittany said...

Wow! So gorgeous!! Looks like you are still 'loving the good life' despite a few set backs. I can't believe you want to get a PHD when you could be doing more of all this....:) love ya..glad all is well.