Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

17 January 2009

ChRisTmAs BrEaK

Ahhh...the joy of relaxing after a rough and tough semester! I finished my third, and final, semester of grad school course work. Off to D.C. I go this next week, which I am very excited about, however was a bit sadden not starting classes today and being up at the school with my friends from the program. It'll be weird for sure! I am excited for my adventure that I'm about to embark on, but starting to get nervous! Anyway...here is what went on the past few weeks while I enjoyed my Christmas break!!

I love Christmas time and I feel like this year it came and went WAY too fast! I literally enjoyed it on Christmas day and that was about it! Finals went SO late and I was so concentrated on that, that I had no time for anything else. Ugh! Anyway, Christmas eve and Christmas day were wonderful, as always. I was able to sit back and relax (which I rarely get to do), so that was fantastic! I also met up with the brothers and their wives the night before Christmas eve and went to the lights downtown. I was hesitant to go, because I didn't want to ruin date night and be the fifth wheel. Lucky for me though, my nephew came and I had a date with little Jackson! haha We had a good time though and it was fun to spend time with all of them.





CHRISTMAS EVE





CHRISTMAS DAY
Clearly this day was centered around Jackson...seeing how he's in almost EVERY last picture!









I also got to see some high school girlfriends that were in town....and those that live here. We got together one night for some food and fun with all them and their husbands (yes, fun, even if I was the seventh or ninth wheel! haha)

I also thouroughly enjoyed watching my Utes stomp on 'Bama in the Sugar Bowl! I am so proud of them and am sad that college football season is over! :(
GO UTES!!!!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Cute Pictures. Good Luck in DC keep us posted.