Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

27 January 2009

Need a roommate?!?

So, as you all know, I've been couch hopping for quite sometime now. But now I am doing it in D.C. while I find a place to live. So i'm on craigslist tonight and I kid you not, found this roommate add and I just had to share it! I was laughing so hard. I can't decide if this is someone being serious (which wouldn't surprise me) or if someone just needed a good laugh and had some extra time on their hands.

I own a 2 bedroom condominium in Rosslyn, VA. This condo is completely paid off, so I just need my female roommate to pay half the utilities, which is approximately $100 a person. There is no rent payment. The condo is walking distance to the Rosslyn metro station, Key Bridge and Georgetown.

I am a 28 year old male. I'm slim/athletic (I work out 5 times a week), good looking (people say so and I did some modeling in the past), clean, disease free, and a lot of fun to hang out with. I dress well, and I'm very normal, if not awesome. I have been told that I look exactly like Wilmer Valderrama from The 70s Show. I'll attach his pics so you know who I'm talking about.

Here's the catch: I'm looking for a friends with benefits relationship with my female roommate. You are free to date or have a relationship with whoever you want. However, when we are in the apartment alone, we would regularly mess around. This would be one of the things we do to pass the time in between meals, television watching, tidying up, or whatever random things we each have going on. This would all be casual and friendly. It would also be our little secret. Like I said, this would not interfere with whatever else we each have going on with our lives.

I'm a very normal guy, and my apartment is great. Your room is unfurnished. We would share a full bathroom. I keep a very tidy apartment so I expect you to do the same.

If this arrangement sounds like something you can do, shoot me an e-mail with your pic or full description and something about yourself. Only respond if you are serious and comfortable with this kind of arrangement. Please, no males.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHA! I say go for it!

That's REALLY funny!

caitlin said...

That's freakin' awesome. So when do you move in ;)

Michael and Staci said...

That is awesome! You said you were looking for some cheap rent!!!!! :-) I'd ask him to pay all the utilities though and save $100. :-) ha ha

Niki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Niki said...

haha Sherri i think that this would be an awesome choice! He says that it wouldn't disrupt your normal life so it sounds like an awesome deal haha wow i am worried that this guy is serious. I am pretty sure that you can do better lol

Kenzi Dawn said...

Are you kidding me? Who does that!? Ha ha wow. I am laughing my head off!!

Chris and Janell Sorensen said...

Shut up Sher!!! That is one of the funniest things I have ever read! It totally sounds like something you would go for! I just want to see his pic, maybe I'll move out there...

Haley said...

Here's my question- why post a picture of some actor rather than himself? You can promise to mess around when your home, but never be home- if you sent your picture in, I'm sure he would freak over someone so gorgeous. By the way, let me know when you are not uber busy- maybe you can come over for dinner.

Haley said...

Here's my question- why post a picture of some actor rather than himself? You can promise to mess around when your home, but never be home- if you sent your picture in, I'm sure he would freak over someone so gorgeous. By the way, let me know when you are not uber busy- maybe you can come over for dinner.