Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

23 December 2008

PAHO

All I have to say is I GOT IT!!! I am an official intern with the Pan American Health Organization, which is a branch of the World Health Organization. I leave for DC sometime in January and will be interning for 3-4 months. I'll be back in time for Graduation for sure in May. WOW! I am so excited!!


7 comments:

Mary said...

Congratulations! That's awesome! Do you know where you will be living?

Stef said...

I am really happy for you Sherr!

caitlin said...

Congrats girl!

Ann said...

Disney Princess fruit snacks can't beat this. Good job, smarty.

Nate and Nicole said...

I am so excited for you! So what's next? Do you have your Master's in May then? I am so proud of you.

Michael and Staci said...

Congrats! It was so good seeing you at girls night a few nights ago! I'm excited about your internship, since you'll be able to stop by and say hi to us in Maryland. I just sent you an email, so hopefully it'll help you get ready to move out here. Good luck on planning!

Katie said...

Congrats, Sherrie, that is so awesome!!! Good luck!!