Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

19 February 2009

Mi CaSa!

Home sweet home (my street, followed by pics from my neighborhood...which I love..it is so cute)! I have been here now for a couple weeks, but yes, I did finally find a new place and am proud to say that I am not couch-sitting for anyone anymore!

I feel so lucky...I love my new roommates and feel so comfortable around them, like I've already lived with them for ever! They are really great though and I love the area, not to mention that rent is about half the price as ANYWHERE else out here! Not sure how I scored on this one! Anyway, I am really enjoying D.C. though and LOVE my internship and everyone I work with. For the first time in almost a year, I think I am safe to say, I am truly happy! I went through SO, SO much crap and unhappy times the last year, but this has been SO perfect and so good for me and I couldn't ask for my life to be in any other place!


Just for the record...I want to live in this house...I LOVE IT!!

4 comments:

Michael and Staci said...

I'm so glad you found a place and are enjoying it here! It is FREEZING outside, so I'm counting down the days until Spring. Only a few more weeks. Yeah! :-)

Chris and Janell Sorensen said...

I love it! It is really cute Sher!

Nate and Nicole said...

I WANT MORE PICS. GET AFTER IT.

Jenny Alama said...

i am so jealous you are out there in D.C.!!! i love that place. can't wait for more updates.