Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

11 June 2010

I just can't help myself...I have to post this conversation (despite the fact that some of you may not appreciate my dirty mouth). I am still laughing about it though, which means it is worth posting on my blog.

About an hour before leaving work today, my dear friend, and coworker, and I had the following conversation - mind you, this was right after I had just giver her my blog address (I totally thought she was mocking something I had written):

Erin: "How would you like the last name Looser?"
Sherrie: "What!? Me? How Come? Why so mean? How would you like your last name to be Bitch!?"
Erin: "Hahahahaha Nooo! Somebody in my database is named Looser."
Sherrie: "Ohhh! hahaha :)"

No comments: