Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

08 August 2010

Congrats to Paul & Bren!

Paul Larsen & Bren Jackson, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
I realize that I have a lot to catch up on from the past few months...good stories to tell, pictures to share and thought to purge. However, in the meantime, my congratulations are in order for one of my closest friends and cousins, Paul (aka Sterling) and his beautiful bride, Bren. They were wed here in Utah yesterday, which was followed by a lovely luncheon and reception last night.
I was one of the official groomsmaids, yes, you read right....a groomsmaid, along with four other lovely ladies. Between us and the gay best man, we made up quite the team! It was a lot of fun having friends from DC in town and family from Kentucky as well.
The Crew...one best man and a load of groomsmaids!
I mad the mistake of changing into the only other dress I had in Provo, for the reception. All I can say is, who wears a white summer dress to a wedding reception (especially if you are going to be carrying around a boquet of flowers!). I didn't realize it until someone came up to me and Jared and told us that we actually look like the bride and groom...
Our "wedding" picture.
Best of luck to Bren and Paul as they start their new life together! Love you both!

No comments: