Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

23 August 2010

LOST: The Season Finale

As I mentioned sometime earlier, I got roped into LOST; I started season one as everyone else was well into the airing of the sixth season. I was able to catch up with the LOST junkies two weeks before the show finale. I never thought I would become entangled in this show, considering how much I revolted against the show, before watching it, but now I shock myself again by saying, I miss it ever so dearly!
For those of you that have no idea what it is about, this video, in my opinion, does a decent depiction. However, because it is such a confusing show, you likely will be left even more confused after the clip (hence, why you must watch the entire show - all six seasons - like I did). Actually, if you feel so inclined to watch, I would love to watch the entire show again at some point, so please invite me over!


My awesome coworker, Heather, who is the genius that started my obsession, hosted these awesome LOST parties every week. I was able to attend the last two, which included the season finale. For the season finale LOST party however, she went all out! She required all her guests to dress up either as a LOST character or something pertaining to the show (or simply to wear island gear) for the night. There were also decorations of all sorts that were LOST-related and good island food.


Welcome to the DHARMA initiative
Here we have Kate and Charlotte
Not Penny's Boat...and here is Charlie
Our diamond/spider couple that are buried alive

LOST Junkies

Just as a side note, don't you wish all these questions (or at least some of them) were answered?

No comments: