Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

15 February 2011

GOALS

Take some time to get clear and write about what you really want in life so you can more easily identify which requests truly support your goals. A study from Harvard University shows that people who write down their life goals and regularly consider them when making choices are 97 percent more successful in building the lives they want than people who do not have clear life objectives.

So I read this in an article a couple weeks ago and started thinking about how anti-new year's goals I am. I had a few in mind though that I would like to write out and work through. So that being said, I am setting myself a goal to get that done, in addition to catching up my blog in whole by the end of February. Who knows if I will really, but I am going to put forth my best effort. I have kept a running word document of thoughts I'd like to post on here, so it is is all accessible to me, in the same place. I've also got some great pictures to share, so I will really try to work on this - so watch out, there maybe be quite a few posts over the next couple weeks (and yes, they will be outdated...I have all of them written, I just need to take the time to edit and add some pictures).

No comments: