Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

05 May 2009

a BIG catch up post!

HAPPY EASTER!!
For Easter, I went to my church and then went with my roommate Mary to mass at the National Shrine, which is GORGEOUS!!!!

Sporting the Easter Bunny ears @work - Thanks Raul! haha









My friend Mike was in DC visiting with his sister and her family, so I met up with him and we ventured around Georgetown...finally made it to Georgetown University! What a BEAUTIFUL campus!! We also wandered around the National Mall, which is kinda cool all lit up.



WWII Memorial at night




Some more HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHERRIE! I know, I already posted my birthday, but this was so much fun, so I just had to share! I went with a couple of my girlfriends for Ethiopian food for my birthday. You eat the whole meal out of communal bowl with your hands! And it was INCREDIBLE food!!!



Happy St Patty's Day!!
My long-time neighbor and adopted "sister" (and old babysitter...but we won't mention that, will we Jen :) was in town for the week, so we went to dinner and saw Grada in concert in lieu St Patrick's Day. Nothing like an awesome Irish concert...at the National Geographic building! Good times.
Then on actual St Patty's Day, I went and slumbered at 204 and had a Green party/dinner with the girls! So much fun :)




Some more Salsa dancing with PAHO friends, Spring and the 3 Musketeers!




My PAHO work boys



My AWESOME Internship!!


3 comments:

caitlin said...

I am loving your bangs! Darling!

Lindsay said...

Sorry to blog-stalk, but did you go to Meskereum? It's in Adams-Morgan, I think. Anyway, I went there when I was in D.C. and the food was INCREDIBLE! Happy belated birthday!

CK said...

Happy Birthday!
Luv,
CK