Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

09 September 2010

I hope you have someone who loves you for you. Everybody should have at least one friend who loves you and your quirkiness. Someone who will view your nerdy side, dysfunctional family, odd sense of humor, and crazy clothes as, 'intelligence, loving family, great sense of humor, and fantastic clothing style.' You deserve to be loved. There is someone out there waiting so patiently right now for someone like you.
I am happy I can always act like a total dork with and around my friends (as is demonstrated below).

1 comment:

caitlin said...

These pictures are a crack up! And seriously how long has it been since we've seen each other? I hope all is well for you girl. I miss you!