Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

03 September 2010

I just have to say that I pretty much love my life! One of my best friends, who recently got a flight attendant job, just added me as her travel buddy with her benefits at work. They kicked in last night, so now I can fly for free (stand-by). I am ecstatic that the benefits kicked in just in time for the long, Labor Day weekend! So this morning I called my friend and got it all worked out and am now sitting at the airport waiting to get on a flight to Washington, D.C.! I love it. It'll be fun to head out there and just hang out with friends and old coworkers.

No comments: