Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

19 July 2011

Home Sweet Home

Yes, that's right, home sweet home...at least for the time being! After living on my cousin and his wife's front room for a month, I finally was able to find a sublet. I am living in Capitol Hill, just a short walk to our Nation's Capitol building. I am in love with my neighborhood, lots of cute cafes, Eastern Market, and beautiful, old buildings!
I think this last weekend was one of the first weekends I stayed in DC since moving here. It was kind of refreshing not jumping on an airplane and jet-setting to another state, even though I missed out on one hell of a Moab trip, which I am a bit sad about. I was able to spend some quality time with roommates and friends, deep clean the house, and get moved in to my bedroom (since I have been here now for a couple weeks and been living out of suitcases).
Lots more updates to come soon! I've gotten really bad at getting on here and writing. I have lots of pictures and lots of stories though. 

No comments: