Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

21 July 2011

Brilliant!

Because I love Apple so much, I thought I would promote my most recent purchase. It is pure genius, which is why I love this company so much (besides for their amazing customer service, which I have vouched for before). I recently bought the newest version of the ipod nano. With as much travel as I do, I decided it would be a great purchase - it takes up much less space and is much lighter than my regular ipod. It's not only a great purchase for traveling, but is also great because it clips on and is great to take running with me. In fact, when I first purchased the nano, I took it out for the first time to go running and dropped it in the parking lot of my gym, where the entire front shattered. I took it into the Apple Store, where they replaced it, without question..love them! Okay, so all that being said, I discovered today that it has a radio on it! You have no idea how excited this made me feel! I have been missing being able to drive, purely because that was my time to listen to NPR. I can now listen to NPR on my commute to work though. I love it! Best. Invention. Ever!

No comments: