Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

15 June 2008

A big sHoUt out to FATHERS!

Well, seeing how it is Father's Day...just thought I would tell my Dad how much I love him! I also have 2 wonderful grandfathers, that I adore! I don't know how I was so blessed with such wonderful men in my life...but I was, and have such great memories with all of them!




My dad is fantastic! I've always been a daddy's girl and I think I have the best dad anyone could ever ask for! He's always there for me and is one of the most patient guys around! He's so supportive of everything that his children do and continually applauds us along our way. Dad and I also pretty much share birthdays too! His bday is the day after mine...which I love, cause we always get a joint bday party and get to share our big days together! One of the other things that I love most about my dad is when I'm out of the country...I get the most RANDOM emails from him and I LOVE it (his humor seriously cracks me up)! He's a great man and I am so grateful that he's my dad!





My Grandpa Staley passed away a year ago this upcoming July. It still seems so surreal! I was in Italy when he passed away and was not able to attend his funeral, however I was able to spend an hour with him the day before I left...I had a feeling it may be my last time seeing him, which made that hour SO special to me! I love Grandpa and miss him so dearly! I miss his humor and off the wall comments the most! I am grateful I was able to spend so much time with him!



My Grandpa Larsen is an amazing man! I have been blessed to have him around. Him and my grandma open their house up and make it possible for the Larsen side to be SO close! We've had some of the best times at their home! My Grandpa also was able to give me my patriarchal blessing, which was such a wonderful opportunity for me to receive that from him.



Thanks for all you men do! Love you all SO much!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys look cute together! How sweet!

Nate and Nicole said...

Is that Tippy in the first picture? Oh.....