Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

11 June 2008

HaPpY BirThDaY to my bEsT fRiEnd!



I just wanted to take a minute and wish my best friend in this whole world a very happy 25th birthday!




A true friend can keep secrets safe. They know you better than family. Telling it straight, good or bad, but always honest. Secrets a dozen, living on the phone, laughing for hours on end. A lifetime of shared experiences at any moment...friends are the best!


Britt and I met our freshman year at the U and quickly became the best of friends...we used to be known on campus as the "Dynamic Duo" and for some reason people ALWAYS thought we were twins...or at least sisters and were always shocked to find out we weren't even related (even though my family adopted her, as did her family me)!

Britt, thanks so much for always being there for me...you are the best friend anyone could ever ask for! I love ya tons girl and hope you have an awesome birthday!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

It is so fun to see what you are up to! It sounds like you are doing so many great things. I'll check your blog from time to time to see what is going on.
Feel free to visit us too.

Jess said...

Cute blog! You guys are so much fun! We really need to get together!

caitlin said...

Yay! Sherrie Baby has a blog. I miss you tons. I'm with Jess, we need to get together...I hope you are great.

Brittany said...

you are so cute!thank you thank you! i had no idea you even put this up...sher, i love you! :) and p.s. you were right..we were way chubby!! we need to take a more recent picture...