Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

20 June 2008

BROTHERS ARE THE BEST!



You know? I have to say that I think I've got two of the best brothers in the WHOLE world! As most of you know, I have been going through some big changes and some major ups and downs in life the past couple months which have been really challenging trials to me...some good changes and some not so happy changes. I've realized that I've got some AMAZING friends and family...but my brothers have been so sweet and taken their time to really make sure I'm taken care of and doing alright. I spent a few hours with Jason last night venting to him and really appreciate his listening ear and advice, along with the times I've been able to talk with Steve! I have always been close to my bros, but just feel really grateful at this time to have them in my life! Love you both!

3 comments:

Butler Blog said...

Hey girl! It's nice to have brothers that you can count on! I know I wouldn't trade mine for anything. It's crazy how I wanted to kill them when I was younger, and now we are best friends and can share anything! Love ya and let me know when you are up here--it's been too long since we've seen each other!

Unknown said...

What wonderful bros. These pictures look really good. You are beautiful!

caitlin said...

Sherrie, you are beautiful in every picture you take! If you weren't so nice I'd hate ya ;)