Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

27 June 2008

Throwing out the old!

I am a little bored tonight, can't sleep, already watched a movie...and better yet, should be writing a talk for church (yuck)! However, I got cleaning out a few things since I am in the process of moving (which is REALLY sad and sucks a lot). It's amazing the thing we can become attached to in our lives! Well, tonight I threw away my Chinese slippers! HAHA And now I'm blogging about it? What the? Well, I LOVED these slippers! Ask anyone! They are hot pink and I bought them almost four years ago when I was in China for about $2! But they had holes...so I decided, since I've been cleaning out pretty much EVERYTHING in every other aspect in my life, the slippers better go too! BOO! I apparently thought with the extra time on my hands tonight that this was definitely noteworthy news (my roommates would be so proud!).

1 comment:

Ann said...

I've been cleaning out my closet today and I have had to part with a few things, too. I hope the moving is going well.