Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

17 October 2008

EUROPE PICS...starting with SPAIN


Okay...I have SO much to catch up on!!! I still am in need of posting pictures from my Europe trip...so i'll make a few different posts from different areas. So, here are pictures from Spain! We danced at a festival in Burgos, but also spent some time in Madrid and Barcelona. We had a really great time and met some really awesome people at the festival! There were groups from Benin, Russia, Turkey, Indonesia, Bolivia, Chile, Poland and a few groups from Spain, in addition to us. We got to be really good friends with the group from Turkey...ah I love them and miss all of them so much!
We started out tour this year in Madrid and spent minimal time there and most of us were fighting jet lag pretty bad! However, we still had a good time and got to see a lot of the city! Tour also ended in Spain...in one of my favorite places, Barcelona! What a great city!! So much to do and see, plus the beach, loads of shopping...and my favorite...LAS RAMBLAS!!! I don't care how many times you go to Spain...Las Ramblas is always a good time! It's a long street full of shopping, vendors, food, and entertaining people galore! I love people watching there, it's fantastic!! Anyway, since I had seen most of the big things to see in Barcelona, I spent much of my time shopping and at the beach!! It was great and I loved every minute of it!

2 comments:

Butler Blog said...

Cute pictures! You seriously looked gorgeous. I'm glad we were able to chat a little at Kristen's shower, but we still need to do some more catching up.

caitlin said...

Okay, can I just say that even though I have been to Spain (we stayed on the Las Ramblas) I want to go back again! I love it there. I love how it's all fun and entertaining in the day, and then at night the gyspies come out. Thanks for bringing back great memories! Looks like you had so much fun :)