Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

28 October 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma Larsen!!


It has been almost a month since Grandma's birthday, but I just had to write about it! I am currently semi-living with my Grandparents, which is fantastic, but there is NOTHING better than spending Sundays at their house. There is always family stopping in and coming and going. We are all pretty close, especially all the cousins around my age, so we always have a good time!
Anyway, for Grandma's birthday we had a big family birthday party for her...and the parties may not be as grand as they used to (I have about 65 cousins on that side...big family, but many have moved away), but this was no less fun! I just have to say she is one of my most favorite people...and not just cause she is my Grandma! I just love and adore her so much! She is always keeping me laughing and I'm so grateful she always has her house open to me! Oh and did I mention that she makes the world's best chocolates!?! Well she does! Anyhow, we all had a good time with her on her birthday, with lost of good food!



3 comments:

Ellen Irion said...

O my goodness how I wish I was there!!! i love it. lets be honest our family is obviously the coolest thing. ever.

Em said...

mmmmm you're grandma does make very good chocolates!

beckyallen5 said...

Thanks for the pics from those of us that live too far away to have been there...how we wanted to be! Especially since my little girl shares her b-day with grandma! I totally agree...Grandma does make the very best chocolates!
Love your cousin, Becky