Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

28 October 2008

NEWS JUNKIE



GUYS!!! I have turned into a total news junkie!!! What is wrong with me! I am pretty sure the news doesn't change that often, but I still check BBC and CNN 800 times a day! I have always loved the news, but this is out of control these days...I get the news online, then go watch the 10 o'clock news if I am home or skim through the newspaper! Unbelievable Sherrie...get a life! You know, some people have their addictions to Hollywood news...I suppose mine is to the world news? Just as bad maybe? Maybe not....but still!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Nothing wrong with that! I miss working in a newsroom where the AP was at my fingertips all times of the day! It does get addicting!