Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

07 December 2009

I ♥ family

I know what you are all thinking - it's about freaking time Sherrie starts updating the blog (keep scrolling too...have posted stuff previous to this posting)!! I have been very busy and have lots to update with...so hopefully today and over the next few days there will be loads and loads of new posts! These pictures have been continually stacking up to be posted (yes, for the last 5 months or so), so I am going to finally post them!

This was one of the weekend I came home to visit from DC - graduation weekend last May

Like nephew, like aunt!


Jessica's ballet recital this past summer


Janell and Chris' Wedding this past summer. Janell may be one of six cousins my age, but I'm lucky to get a long with all my cousins really well, especially those of us that are the same age. The three girls, me, Julie, and Janell have stayed especially close. We frequently get together and are the best of friends, which I am so grateful for!! Janell and I have become even closer the past few years through different similar life experiences - dating being one of them! We have both been through our ups and downs, but so happy she and Chris finally tied the knot! I really enjoy having Chris around (especially since he allows me to frequently kidnap his wife), even if he is annoying when BYU beats my team at football. I'll let Janell keep him :)










We meant to get pedicures or AT LEAST repaint our toes before the wedding...looks like we had time, eh!?! haha


Grandma's Birthday dinner


Happy birthday to my big brother. I sure do love him! Wish I could see more of him and Heather and my cute little nephew!! So fun to be with them though when I do get to see them.




I have a baby Hitler nephew and the nerdiest sister...she says she learns it from me!


I was at Janell's a couple weeks ago and stole a bunch of pictures from her from over the years...so here are a few old school pictures that I loved!

Julia's wedding back in 2004

Me and Janell at the Tim McGraw concert


Shopping in Park City, UT and Holi Krishna


The Family Christmas Party 2008 with Janell and Paul

1 comment:

Brittany said...

yes..it is about time you posted something... it's great to catch up with your family. you jules and janell are just gorgeous! your post on love was really good too... hope you are doing well. :)