Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

19 May 2008

Beautiful Hawaii (Apr 29-May 7)




So I finally made it to Hawaii! It was such a nice, relaxing vacation. I was invited to go with my aunt and uncle, 2 of my cousins and one of their husbands...more so Janell wouldn't haven't to play the 5th wheel (which i was fine with!). So I was able to go and play on the beaches of Oahu for a week, while staying in a beautiful beach house that Robbie's (my cousin Amy's husband) family partially owns. I am just posting pictures for now and will have to come back and write more about the trip...it's late though...so stay tuned, more to come! :)


5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so amazing! I was there 2 years ago, and this is really making me miss it!

Butler Blog said...

It looks like you had a great time! I just have to say that you are freakin' hot!! I'm glad that you were able to go and have a good time! Call me back!! Love ya!

The Wangsgard's said...

I've been meaning to respond for a long time now! That is so funny that we were in Pearl Harbor the exact same time. I thought you looked really familiar too. What are you up to now? I'm glad you left a comment on my blog.

Ann said...

I realize I am not allowed to be jealous of how awesome you look in a swimming suit, given that you work out and have a personal trainer and I sit on my a** all day and let my muffin top grow larger, but goodness, I am jealous!

Hot stuff coming through!

I'm glad you had fun.

Brittany said...

Oh sher!! You look so hot in your pics...ow ow...lol. just to let you know I have my pic with that same guy at the PCC and with that same statue making the same face... love you. britt