Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

13 May 2008

I DID IT!



Well, today I did it! I ventured out....took that leap out of hospital grounds! As many of you know, I've worked between LDS Hospital and recently the new Medical Center....for 7 years! WOW! Too long to be in the same job! It's been a good one for school though and I have come to love everyone there SO much...like a second family! I won't be completely quitting, however, I started a new job today. It feels good to be doing something new and once I get through the training, I think I'm really going to like it! It's going to be weird to be a "grown-up" though, where I have to work 8-5 M-F (at least for now)...but it's better money and new experience. So what is the job you ask? Well I'm a Clinical Research Assistant at Lifetree Clinical Research. They do a lot of Phase I drug studies...I will get to learn a lot of new cool things so I'm pretty excited. Plus some of the girls I worked with at the hospital work there, which I'm happy to know some people!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's exciting and scary and you are wonderful! Good luck starting the new job!

Nate and Nicole said...

That's awesome! I'm still waiting for the pic for the blast from the past..... :)