Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

17 May 2008

Oh my little Nicole is all grown up! :)






Congrats to Nicole and Nate, who tied the knot today! I'm so happy for them...good old Nicole...we go WAY back! Love ya Nic..you looked GORGEOUS tonight (like you always do)! Here's our blast from the past...up to the wedding tonight (told you they were coming :) haha)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, so my other friends blog is called, Life is good, so sometimes I get them mixed up. Then I looked at the pictures, and I was like, "How does Jessica Know Sherrie?"

I struggle.

You look AMAZING, by the way!

Katie said...

Sherrie!! So good to hear from you! You are amazing with everything you're doing with your life! So...what about these plans to move over this way in a while? :) We'll still be here!

Nate and Nicole said...

oh man, that WAS a blast from the past! You could have left out the butch hair cut pic. Why were you guys even friends with me with my hair that way? I wouldn't have been offended if you were just like, "Um call us when your hair is grown out."
Thanks for the post... By the way, you look great!