Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

26 May 2008

Bittersweet....




Well I have to say today has been a bit of a bittersweet day. I was supposed to take off with the rest of the group to Africa today. I am still pretty bummed I'm not on my way over there, however I'm still feeling really good about my decision to cancel. Best of luck to all my dear friends that are on their way...drink LOADS of cocktail fanta for me...and enjoy all those adorable little children for me too!

3 comments:

Butler Blog said...

Sorry you weren't able to go to Africa this time. I'm sure there will be another time when you will be able to go back again!

Haley said...

Thanks for the blog invite- Too bad about Africa, but my traveller friend there will be others. Really do hope you come visit in Oct.- We are going to outer banks that month (I think the 20-28) but will let you know so you can come out. later Haley

Ryan and Staci said...

Hey beautiful! Why didn't you tell me you had a blog? Looks like you are doing well and having a great time. Lets keep in touch.