Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

13 May 2008

One year down...one semester left?



I feel like there is a lot to catch up on, which I will try to this week...however, greatest news of the day...and pretty much all week....I got my grades and did much better than anticipated! And the one class I really struggled with and was worrying about pulling the B needed to not fail (yeah below that is failing in my program)...well I got it, so was very pleased.
It's official...I have successfully completed my first year of grad school! I have to admit, I have not LOVED every minute of it and have had my fair share of struggles...but overall I am LOVING it!! I am in such a wonderful program that is so suited for me...I'm almost sad to say that I believe I only have one more semester left..kinda bittersweet I suppose. Who knows though...maybe one day I'll get my PhD in it! hehe :) We'll see though...other things first to think about that are more important. But I am so grateful to be in school...it has been such a blessing to my life and honestly, I have to say (here's the nerd in me...) I love school...I really do!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats! I'm so glad to have such smart friends. You are amazing! WAY TO GO!!