Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

31 March 2009

IN LOOOOVE...

I am in love with SPRING that is!!! I can't even begin to tell you all how much I LOVE this time of year! It makes me so, so happy!
The Cherry Blossom Festival started this past Saturday and runs for the next two weeks. I am very excited for this. I think everyone needs to experience DC in the springtime! It's gorgeous! I went and walked around the National Mall and other areas near to there the other day and here are a few of the photos I captured (okay, when I say few...bare with me, there are A LOT, but I was able to limit it down to these from more than 100). Ps...I think that the Dogwoods are the most beautiful things EVER!!!! And they smell so yummy!














8 comments:

Mary said...

Your pictures are gorgeous! I've said it once, and I'll say it again--I'm so jealous!

Rox & Bryan said...

So jealous! Hopefully they will last long enough for me to see them! Can't wait to see you again it has been to long. Nice talking to you the other day!

Katie said...

gorgeous!

Brandi said...

SOOO jealous! DC in the spring time is on my bucket list. Beautiful pictures Sherrie!

Nate and Nicole said...

Yeah I saw these. LOVE THEM. Is that your first time seeing the cherry blossoms? Aren't they unreal?

Kandis said...

how pretty. I want to be there. I am sure it is even more gorgeous in person..and smells divine!

Becky said...

these pics are sooo beautiful!!!

Christyn Caryn said...

These pictures are amazing! I love all of them! You should go pro.. seriously.. I bet you could make some good money off of these!