Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

26 May 2010

HELP ME

Hi, I was wondering, if any of my blogging queens (or kings) out there can help me out! I have asked a few of my friends that are big bloggers and they have NO idea how to help me out! If you can help me, please please let me know! I would love your help.

Here's the scoop:  I am totally stumped about this! I messed my entire blog up the other day trying to change the background (which by the way, if I lost your link on my side bar, please leave your blog address so I can add it and keep up with you!) and finally got it how I like, minus these two features that I can't figure out how to get off or change! So the first, is the links at the bottom of each post - it looks like this:

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

I don't know how to get it off. Secondly, there is this thing at the top of each post that looks a little like this:  Posted in |  I am not sure where it came from, but is on every post, right under the title. What the!?!

Can anyone help me? Or know of any other blogging pros that can help a sista out?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OK. That group of pictures is for people to subscribe to your blog, using google reader or whatever feed they use. (Are you using reader? You should.)

If you don't mind giving me your password I can look at how you put it up.

And you labels. That's what posted in means.

You lost my blog.

sarager.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

email me
jackie.wins at gmail dot com