Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

27 May 2010

Why is it so natural (or maybe it isn't?) for humans to get offended so easily or to care too much about certain things!? Maybe it is just me. I have had such a ridiculous week and just can't quite get past my own thoughts. I get so wrapped up in the smallest, most insignificant decisions that other people make that may or may not affect me, but yet still get so bent out of shape and anxiety-ridden by it. How do you make that stop!?!  How do you truly quit caring what all the other people around you think? And even more, how do you do that when the people that you are trying to quit caring what they think, are your friends? It's hard, because you think your friends will always be open and honest with you. Those that are not, are they truly your friends? Is it ever worth cutting these people out of your life? Argh! So many questions floating around in my brains! My open thought process of the evening...I'm not really necessarily asking, more just venting...

No comments: