Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

09 May 2010

UDOH

Despite how much I wish I was working on an international level right now, I have to say, that I work with a pretty cool group of people and have a pretty great job! I am learning so much and am so grateful to have a great group of people that I can constantly be learning from and a boss that encourages me to step it up. Just wanted to post a few pics from our different events.

PROGRAM PARTY in Feb!


Edwin and his "Sister-Wives"


Program Birthday lunch for me and Heather


Mmmm! Indian food!!


We are able to work a lot of fun and interesting events. During April, we did HIV and STD testing at the Queer Prom, which was a lot of fun! This last week, we did outreach at USANA Amphitheater. Those are just a few of the events, but we get to do a lot of education and outreach in the community, which I love!

Queer Prom 2010 - HIV/STD Testing/Counseling

My UDOH ladies!

Me and Kristen running the HIV table

Catch The Answers - our social campaign at UDOH


Can you tell it was the end of a long night??

No comments: