Pages

How does an ant eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Big problems are composed of smaller, albeit interconnected, problems. Solving the smaller problems will have an implication on the larger problems.

08 May 2010

I am always amazed at how quickly time passes by. I get so nostalgic occasionally as I think how quickly this time passes. Sometimes I love it, other times I hate the emotions it can bring back. Another year has passed and today, my little brother and his beautiful wife are celebrating their 2nd Anniversary! I can't believe it has been 2 years already. Although their wedding day was one of the hardest days for me, as my engagement had recently failed, in addition, their wedding date fell on the same day my ex and I had initially talked about getting married. It was so hard to divert my mind and energy to the present and not feel sorry for myself. I am grateful now how things turned out, however I hope Jason and Niki know that I am so happy that they were married. Niki makes my brother, who I am overly protective of and is my best friend, so happy; I couldn't ask for anyone better for him (even if I did think they were both too young to get married at the time....haha love you both, if either of you read this!). J, thanks for adding Niki to our family!

Wow, I just found my new motivation to hit the gym twice a day!

Congrats to the happy lovers, who are on a cruise (I'm slightly jealous), on this day; love you both like crazy!

3 comments:

Kandis said...

So I know I am way out of the loop since I hung up my clogging shoes.....but I didn't know you were once engaged. How lame of me. I am glad things are working out for you though!
I hope all is well with you Sherrie!
_Kandis
P.S. my blog moved
myseriouslyamazinglife.blogspot.com

CK said...

Wow! So cute! Love those colors :)

Michael and Staci said...

You look so HOT in that green dress! That is a super cute bridesmaid dress. I would love to see you girls so let me know when in June or July works for you, Em, and whoever else. I'll be in Utah for a couple weeks in August and we're going to have a girls get together (probably just dinner or something) then as well so I'll let you know when time gets closer.